Interested candidates can post their updated resume to email@example.com
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Our retail market industry client, located near Redlands, CA is looking for a Contract-to-Hire PeopleSoft System Administrator.
This position will be responsible for working in an environment supporting all aspects of operation of the PeopleSoft Applications which currently includes Financials and HRMS 8.8, and PeopleTools 8.4.8 release. This position will be responsible for Peoplesoft Security, Web and Application Servers, Process Schedulers, and Development Environments, Monitors performance and assist with tuning, troubleshooting and on-going maintenance. The candidate will be required to conduct research and analysis with regard to additional PeopleSoft installs and/or integrations with third-party components.
Essential duties will include:
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, Security and integrity of Peoplesoft Systems.
- Collaborate with Unix and Database Administrators with designing, planning, debugging, and implementing Peoplesoft server environments.
- Schedule installations and upgrades and maintain them in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provide application technical configuration advice and support to project teams.
- Ensure data/media recoverability by implementing a schedule of Peoplesoft system backups and database archive operations.
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures.
- Conduct routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- enforce migration, versioning, and change control procedures/standards.
- Perform object and data migrations.
- Install, test and Implement PeopleSoft patches/fixes and upgrades to apply them to all PS environments.
- Minimum 5+ years Windows System Administration experience.
- Minimum 2+ years PeopleSoft System Administration experience with Financials, HRMS and Portal.
- PeopleTools 8.44 and above, Application Server and Process Scheduler, Security and Web Server administration ,Tools Upgrades, patches.
Modules include PeopleSoft Financials (GL, AP, PO, AR BI, AM, EX), PeopleSoft Portal, CRM * Support Desk, Tuxedo and Crystal Reports