Interested candidates can post their updated resume to email@example.com
Location: Whitehouse Station, NJ
Duration: 12 Months
1. Runs complex projects/programs from Planning, design and development to production.
2. Defines requirements and plan program lifecycle deployment.
3. Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
4. Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
5. Plans and schedule program deliverables, goals, milestones, interdependencies
6. Directs and oversees project engineering team and manages conflicts within group.
7. Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
8. Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk.
9. Define and maintain budgeting for external services.
10. Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
11. Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
Do main Knowledge:
· Strong Understanding of Clinical space in R&D especially EDC