Duration: 4 to 6 Months
- Over 10 years of IT experience as a Functional Test Consultant with extensive Integration and Functional testing experience in Oracle e-Business suite.
- Very good understanding of Oracle Apps Modules Oracle Financial Modules like AR, i-Expense, AP, GL, Sub Ledger Accounting and Distribution modules like OM, INV, PO, i-Procurement, i-Supplier, HRMS, Payroll, OTL, Advance Pricing and Shipping modules.
- Worked on the testing of CRM Modules like Service Contracts, Install Base, Depot Repair, Tele Service, Knowledge Base and i-Support
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including AIM/Agile/Scrum approaches
- Have good experience in Software Testing Life Cycle [STLC] and its phases like Functional, Regression, System, Integration, Performance, E2E, BAT and User Acceptance Testing.
- Extensive experience in Quote to Cash Cycle (Order Management, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management, General Ledger), Supply Chain management (SCM) and Trading Community Architecture (TCA)
- Working experience in Procure to pay cycle (Purchasing, Account Payables, Fixed Assets), Advance Collections.
- Extensive experience with training of end users using Oracle Tutor, Power Point presentations, Webinars, etc.
- Extensive experience in preparing Training Material and End User Guides
- Extensive experience in conducting UAT and CRP
- Performed End-to-End system testing manually and closely worked with Cross Flow Teams
- Involved in different kinds of meetings with the developers, team members to discuss about the Test entry criteria, Test exit criteria, status of testing and statuses of the defects.
- Hands On Experience in Onsite offshore coordination, offshore onsite coordination and Customer coordination
- Experience in SQL queries to perform Backend testing and data mining.
- Worked extensively in testing of Reports/Concurrent Programs, Forms in Oracle Applications.
- Able to work under self-direction with minimal supervision and guidance, prioritizing own work and coordinating with other team members and business users.
- Capable of quickly learning new technologies and adapting to a new environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with people at all levels, good communication and presentation skills