Location: New York – Must be available for Face to Face Interview
Sharepoint Service Team needs to staff up for the critical File Share Migration project.
SharePoint Admin experienced in migration of documents or files from external source (shared drive or any other Document Management System) to SharePoint 2010. Responsibilities include: follow best practices for implementing folder structure and file migration, content management within SharePoint including Document Libraries and metadata
• Expert knowledge of SharePoint 2010 architecture including Web Applications, Site Collections, Content Databases, Service Applications, Service Connection Proxies
• Expert knowledge of IIS 7, Kerberos authentication, Alternate Access Mappings, SSL certificates, load balancing, IPSEC tunneling
• 3+ years Content Management within SharePoint including Document Libraries and metadata.
• 3+ years of migration of files into SharePoint
• Knowledge of Metalogix migration toolset
• Excellent knowledge of Remote Blob Service – RBS
• Excellent knowledge of Document Management
• Proficient experience with Enterprise Content Types, Content Type Hub, Managed Metadata, and information architecture.
• Strong knowledge of SharePoint authorization such as permission levels, groups, and user profiles
• Experience with SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Search services, crawler configuration, and scopes
• Experience with Performance analysis and capacity planning methodologies
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Customer Service oriented
• Presentation Skills
• SharePoint 2010 Workspace
• SQL Server 2008 R2
• Remote BLOB Storage skills
• Business Intelligence Tools such as Performance Point, and Excel Services a plus
• SQL Server Reporting Services and Analysis Services a strong plus