Location: BELLEVUE, Washington
Designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business
intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives. The Developer V
acts as the development and technical lead on complex projects, contributing to strategic vision and technical decisions,
participating in vendor analysis and selection projects, introducing process improvements, completing proof of concept projects for
introduction of changes to our architecture, and providing oversight on the work of other technical staff.
- Utilize planning and leadership skills to oversee development deliverables as required to implement new systems capabilities.
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical and architectural specifications.
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented
unit test results.
- Develop application support documentation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Build and unit test production deployment packages and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of
systems/applications to team and development lead.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies: - 8-10 years Application Development Experience.
- 8-10 years experience using 3 or more development languages or tools (e.g., C#, ASP.Net, J2EE, Java, Webdynpro
Application Framework, SAP, etc.)
- 8-10 years designing and developing applications on two RDBMS (Oracle, SQL 2000, Teradata).
- 8-10 years and developing applications on two operating systems (Unix, Windows 2000, etc.) or designing complex multi-tiered applications.
- Has had technical leadership experience on at least 5 large scale projects, with projects impacting multiple business units and with development timelines greater than 4 months each.
- Has experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff.
- Has experience working with at least 5 business applications/systems and has also provided tier 4 production support.
- Specific work experience/skills required for each individual position to be updated by the hiring manager as these will vary
depending upon whether the position develops user interfaces, middle tier and/or interfaces, database, business intelligence,or packaged applications like Siebel or SAP.
- B.S. Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
Preferred skills: - Wireless industry experience desirable.
-SAP WebDynPro, Workflow, and BSP development. Experience with SAP LSO a big plus.