Status: Actively Recruiting
Location: New York
The Project and Portfolio Management team is embarking on a next generation information delivery and reporting tool strategy for a diverse user community. The Report Solutions Architect will lead the charge to understand industry best practices and trends, Morgan Stanley corporate standards, and collaborate with application and enterprise infrastructure teams to identify and design use of enabling tools based on business requirements.
Skills Required Tech Skills:
- Design, development and deployment of traditional and operational business Intelligence reporting architectures.
- Design, development and deployment of Business Objects XIR3 Enterprise features and functionality such as Crystal Reports 2008, Publisher, scheduling, event server triggers, Universe semantic layer creation, derived / linked Universes, importing/exporting of metadata and software development kit (SDK) for JSE 168 compliant portals and report integration.
- Design, development and load strategies for MOLAP, ROLAP, HOLAP, DOLAP cube tools such as MS Analysis Services, IBM - Cognos PowerPlay and Oracle Essbase.
- Design, development and load strategies for dashboards and in memory tools such as QlikView and Spotfire.
- Understand techniques to source from structured and unstructured data sources such as flat file, RDBMS (Oracle, Sybase and DB2), Web Services and XML.
- Interaction with business users, executive management, business analyst and development teams
- Gathering and documenting business requirements to design delivery solution
- Communicating ideas and document with graphical tools like Visio
- PowerPoint presentations
- Mentoring of junior team members.
Skills Desired - Design, development and deployment of predictive analytical reporting solutions such SAS and SPSS.
Skill Proficiency Senior
Interested candidates can post their updated resume to email@example.com