Status: Actively Recruiting
Location: ARLINGTON, Virginia
1. Advanced understanding of Cisco voice and data networks, products, and solutions.
2. Advanced IP Telephony skills based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), Cisco Emergency Responder (CER) and Cisco IOS gateways.
3. Specific skills include: dial-plans (partitions, calling search spaces, route patterns, translation patterns, route groups/lists, hunt lists, automated alternative routing, CTI Route Points, etc), analog and digital gateways using Skinny, MGCP and H323, SRST, CUC call handlers and schedules, Attendant Console, media resource groups/lists, and other elements used in a Cisco converged IP telephony solution. Understanding of and configuration experience with relevant telephony related protocols, RTP, H.323, Skinny, MGCP, and SIP.
4. Experienced in network architecture concepts (BGP, RIP, OSPF, STP, multicasting, QOS, VLANs, Trunks, Etherchannels, etc). Hands-on experience with configuring Cisco routers, switches, and wireless access points. Must also be able to configure voice gateways and SRST on routers.
5. Understanding of and configuration experience with Quality of Service (QoS) throughout an enterprise.
6. Ability to validate network and voice design intent and to troubleshoot and isolate problems and recommend corrective action
Interested candidates can post their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org