Location: ATLANTA, Georgia
Duration: 6 to 12 Months
Participate in Systems Requirements (SR) walkthrough (WT) sessions and analyze the requirements for feasibility.
2. Work closely with the functional lead/analyst to iron out any issues in the requirements and ensure there are no issues before starting the application design.
3. Work with Retail Architects to review High Level Design (HLD) to ensure impacted systems HLD is in sync with Retail HLD.
4. Participate in use cases WT conducted by the Functional Analyst.
5. Produce, review and seek approvals for Application Design Document.
6. Review and update the traceability matrix document to map Application Design elements to business requirements.
7. Hand-off application design to TechM development resources (onsite/offshore) by conducting WT and review meetings.
8. Sync up with the developers on regular intervals to ensure progress is being made in the right direction and be available to assist as needed.
9. Participate in QC Test cases review sessions.
10. Ensure developer creates Unit Test cases based on Application design and review them for correctness/completeness of scope coverage.
11. Review and approve Unit test case document.
12. Perform code review and ensure best practices are followed. Spot potential problems and suggest remedies.
13. Perform Integration Testing while unit testing is in progress and ensure end-to-end coverage is done for project scope.
14. Analyze and track QC defects. Provide feedback to developers on code related issue and note lessons learnt for design related issue. Any systems requirement or functional related issues should be posted to the Project Manager (PM).
15. Designers need to be more involved with Level of Effort (LOE) estimates.
16. Discuss with their leads any scope changes, scope creep, especially the closer we get to a delivery.
17. Designers should be able to work on multiple projects at one time.
18. Designers need to attend all calls, interact with multiple teams and Communication skills are essential.
19. Designers need to be more involved with Risk Analysis and how to mitigate those risks; such as slips in dates, road blocks, major scope change and bring these issues to the lead immediately for discussion.
Skill Set (Technologies/Tools):
Interested candidates can post their updated resume to email@example.com